Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor, officially located at 29 Chasséstraat in The Hague, is responsible for the processing of personal data as indicated in this privacy statement.
Sole proprietorship Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor
2518 RV The Hague
Operations mainly take place from Baarle-Nassau, North Brabant (NL)
- Registered at the Chamber of Commerce in The Hague under number 83217878
- Danika Kim (Nikki) Nooteboom is the Data Protection Officer of Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor. She can be reached via firstname.lastname@example.org
Personal data that we process
Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor processes your personal data because you use our services and/or because you (have) provided this data to us.
Overview of personal data that we process:
- First and last name
- phone number
- E-mail address
- Information about your activities on our website
- Special and/or sensitive personal data that we process
Our website and/or service does not intend to collect data about website visitors who are younger than 16 years old. Unless they have parental or guardian permission. However, we cannot check whether a visitor is older than 16.
We therefore advise parents to be involved in the online activities of their children, in order to prevent data about children being collected without parental consent. If you are convinced that we have collected personal information about a minor without this permission, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will delete this information.
For what purpose and on what basis we process personal data
Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Handling your payment
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to carry out our services
- To inform you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
- Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor minimally analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve the website and to tailor the range of products and services to your preferences.
- Automated decision making
Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor does not make decisions based on automated processing on matters that can have (significant) consequences for people. This concerns decisions that are taken by computer programs or systems, without involving a person (for example an employee of Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor).
Nikki Nooteboom Coaching & Counseling uses the following computer programs or systems in which your data is used:
- Zoom for the online sessions
- Moneybird for invoicing
- Word processing program Mac
- Mail program Mail Mac
- The file is only kept offline; in print and on 2 hard disks (2 copies, backup)
How long we keep personal data
Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor does not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to realize the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Personalia, address > 2 years > if you come back to me within 2 years, I can consult data
File > 2 years > if you come back to me within 2 years, I can consult data
Sharing personal data with third parties
- Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor only provides to third parties and only if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We will also, but only after written permission from you, share personal data and general parts from the file (i.e. no details) with other parties such as a general practitioner, psychologist, psychiatrist, clinic, etc.
Cookies, or similar techniques, that we use
Nikki Nooteboom Coach & Counselor only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical functioning of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data and file. In addition, you have the right to withdraw any consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your data by Nikki Nooteboom Coaching & Counseling and you have the right to data portability. This means that you can submit a request to us to send the personal data and/or file we have about you in a computer file to you or another organization named by you. You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), card number and identification number black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy.